Make plans now to come to the Calabar International Trade Fair, and see for yourself why so many attendees consider it “the ONLY gathering place for commerce and tourism in Africa.”
Benefits for spectators coming to trade fair
- Business Insight: Attendees can gain useful economic and industry insights from the daily symposiums that can improve their businesses or livelihoods. These insights will list out opportunities at ministries and parastatals, government funding for sectors etc.
- Job boards will be available to recruit.
- Opportunity to network.
- Live interviews.
- Possibility to win CITF raffle valued at up to 10 million to be used at trade fair.
- Chance to be selected as brand ambassador (for models).
Spectators will win a raffle to shop at the trade fair. There will also be an online category where winners have up till March to use up vouchers.
- Opening ceremony: The event will be marked opened by heads of government and industries.
- Free wifi at Tinapa.
- Reduced rates. There will be varying degrees of discounts at the trade fair which will amount to goods being sold for as much as 80% off.
- Entertainment: Everyday at the event, atleast, one artist will perform. The highlight will be the clash of the DJ’s where top DJ’s from South Africa and Nigeria will go head to head.
- Visa processing, flight reservations, accommodation and network connectivity assistance for international vendors and attendees.
- Free bus rides to and fro Tinapa every 30 mins daily for the duration of the event(s).
Full Event Schedule
Trade Fair/Exhibition Schedule
16th-24th December | 9:30a.m-10:00pm
Red Carpet Schedule
- 31st December | 4:00p.m-6:00a.m next day
Schedule for symposiums will be updated soon
Commercial and heavy construction
Edibles & Catering
Motion Picture Production
Cosmetics and beauty
Pets and pet supplies
Key Note Speakers
Governor Benedict Ayade, the Executive Governor of Cross River State
Do check back again for this information or request information using firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is unavailable at the moment. Do check back regularly. Thank you!